Thursday 21 March 2013

Special Offers by M.L. Ryan

Special OffersSpecial Offers by M.L. Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think my Kindle is defective. It didn't come with a man. Maybe I should send it back.

The thing I loved the most about Special Offers was the characters…no the quirky humor…no the inventive storyline…I'll have to get back to you on that. Long story short, I loved this book. I knew from page one that I was going to like Hailey. First of all, she has this sarcastic wit going on. She made me laugh through the entire book. I loved being in her head. Second, she is a book hoarder, so I can relate to her. Hailey decided it was time for a Kindle because she didn't have room for any more books (I can sympathize). Only her Kindle came with a "special" special offer…in the form of a man. But, there is a catch – that man, Sebastian, wants to share Hailey's body.

Sebastian is so much fun. I loved having his commentary in the story, albeit inside Hailey's head. The banter between Sebastian and Hailey is hilarious. Alex is a sweet guy, and him and Hailey hit it off right away, which is good since they have to work together to get Sebastian out of Hailey's body.

This story was easy and entertaining, and the author's writing style made me a fan.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment