Sunday 31 March 2013

The Witch Hunter by Nicole R. Taylor

The Witch Hunter (Witch Hunter Saga #1)The Witch Hunter by Nicole R. Taylor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Witch Hunter by Nicole R. Taylor is the story of four friends, Zac, Sam, Liz, and Gabby, who happen to be three vampires and a witch. Zac has a knack for getting himself into trouble and dragging his friends along with him. After Gabby calls on Aya, the Witch Hunter, for help getting Zac out of some trouble, things really get interesting.

As for the characters, my favorite was…Zac. Yes, I know he's kind of a jerk sometimes, but…hey, who doesn't like the bad boy? Sam is way too goody-goody for my taste, and Liz and him fit together perfectly. I also really like Gabby. She was not so sure of herself at the beginning of the story, but she was definitely finding her place towards the end. Aya, of course, was pretty awesome. I love a girl who can kick some butt.

There was a lot going on in this book. Vampires, witches, werewolves, you name it! Add them all together, and you have a fun, action packed story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment